Track 2: Elevating High-Risk Youth & Vulnerable Communities
About the Track
Within this track, we have particular interest in funding implementation, expansion or piloting of innovative and evidence-based or informed approaches to
- violence and exploitation prevention
- programming that seeks to address health and social disparities that perpetuate historical, communal, or inter-generational cycles of poverty, discrimination or other forms of social oppression
- advocacy and advancement-based services and programming for vulnerable or marginalized groups, including LGBQ and TGNC individuals and communities
- bullying, suicide and violence prevention initiatives, and
- shelters, drop-in centers, or housing programs for homeless, runaway or throwaway youth.