About the Track
Nationally and internationally, the Foundation Trust works to improve understanding and response to complex trauma by developing psychoeducational materials and disseminating them through its social media platforms and its comprehensive resource website: www.complextrauma.org. Locally and regionally in this track, the Foundation Trust partners with small to medium-sized New England nonprofits to provide training and outreach and to develop new trauma-informed programming.
Within this track, the Foundation Trust has special interest in funding implementation, expansion, or piloting of innovative and evidence-based or informed approaches to intervention, including
- mind-body approaches
- in-home and wraparound services
- individual, family, couples and group mental health intervention
- strength-based services including tutoring and enrichment programs, educational and vocational rehabilitation, parent-training, as well as youth programs supporting civic, moral or spiritual development
- violence prevention programs, and
- youth, adult, family or domestic violence shelters, drop-in centers or housing programs.