Foundation Trust in the News – Summer 2019
This post is part of a new series where we will periodically share news from our partners and grantees, as well as local media. Below please find links to articles featuring activities of the Foundation Trust in recent months.
The Foundation Trust has had a busy summer! Between working with new grant recipients running summer programs and taking part in community events such as High School Night at the Greater Boston Stage Company, we have enjoyed getting to know the people and organizations making a difference in our communities.
- Salem News, May 31, 2019: Patton Homestead to Commemorate D-Day (Foundation Trust-sponsored event)
(Photo credit: Ian Drummond)
- Stoneham Patch, July 11, 2019: Greater Boston Stage Company Rounds Out Its 20th Season
(Photo credit: Maggie Hall Photography)
- Wicked Local Malden, July 16, 2019: Malden YMCA launches Rover Food Truck
- Medford Patch, August 5, 2019: Malden YMCA Received Grant from the Foundation Trust
(Photo credit: Malden YMCA)
- Melrose Weekly News, August 8, 2019: MHRC Receives Foundation Trust Grant
- Revere Journal, August 15, 2019: Revere Community School Awarded a Grant by the Foundation Trust
- Wicked Local Somerville, August 22, 2019: Grant Makes More Diverse Counseling Available in Somerville
- Revere Advocate, August 30, 2019: Share Your Love’s Youth Program Awarded a Grant by the Foundation Trust
- Revere Advocate, August 30, 2019: Revere Police Activities League Awarded Foundation Trust Grant
(Photo credit: Revere Police Activities League)
- Boston Globe, September 3, 2019: Revere School Expands Access to Immigrants, Refugees
- Medford Transcript, September 9, 2019: LGBTQ+ Faculty Training to be Held at Medford Schools
The Foundation Trust is a private philanthropic foundation serving Greater Boston. In supporting the important work of small to medium-sized nonprofit organizations, the Foundation Trust enhances individual wellbeing and community development. We undertake this mission through a unique combination of philanthropy, grantmaking, educational resource development, outreach and training. To learn more, visit www.FoundationTrust.org
For more information, contact Lauren Liecau at firstname.lastname@example.org.